Welcome to www.therussiabox.com. This website is owned and operated by www.therussiabox.com, The Russia Box and Aura Song LLC (hereafter referred to as "The Russia Box").
This agreement is in effect as of October 19, 2020.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or are visiting the Site under the supervision of an adult or guardian and that you possess the authority to enter into a binding legal agreement.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the Site via a browser. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
1. Responsible Use and Conduct. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. By purchasing any subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive periods, at the then-current subscription rate.
b. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You agree that you will update your information in a timely manner. Should you fail to timely update your information, you agree that The Russia Box will not be held liable for its inability to deliver your subscription and in such case you would not be eligible to receive a refund or an exchange.
c. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
d. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
e. Subscription reactivation will automatically generate an invoice for new order under your current plan for the current order period. The Russia Box reserves the right to change the plan and price of the services with or without advanced notice to subscribers.
f. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
g. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
h. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
i. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
j. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that: i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; iv. Impersonates any person or entity, including any The Russia Box employees or representatives. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
l. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Russia Box and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
m. You agree that you are responsible for any fees or charges your issuing bank or credit card provider may charge you. If your payment to us is returned for any reason, we may bill your account again directly and seek payment by another method including a mailed statement.
n. Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states and other territories where the goods sold over the internet are taxable. The Russia Box is not responsible for import tax, custom tax, and other taxes charged by the local authority.
3. Cancellation and Refund Policy. Customers that have a renewing The Russia Box subscription may request cancellation of their subscription renewal shipment up to 11:59 pm PST on the 29th of the previous month, via email communication at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any subscription renewal cancellation thereafter cannot be processed. Cancellations must be processed prior to shipment, once shipped we do not provide refunds, exchanges or reverse charges. By default The Russia Box offers no refunds because the goods shipped may be perishable. However, The Russia Box may grant refunds on a case to case basis. We may offer a replacement or a refund to the retail value of any item in your box that arrives missing or damaged at the sole discretion of The Russia Box. We may offer a full refund on boxes that were lost during delivery if the package loss is NOT due to customer error or an erroneous address provided by the customer. If the tracking for the package states the package was delivered, NO REFUND will be given. In this case, the customer may choose to contact their post office to dispute receiving the package. If customer is approved for a refund by The Russia Box, credit will be automatically applied to the credit card on file or original method of payment within 5-10 business days. Customer must contact email@example.com for refund requests. Photos are required to submit complaints of product and/or box damage or defect. No refunds or exchanges will be granted without photos, except in cases determined appropriate solely at the discretion of The Russia Box.
4. Limitation of Liability.
a. By accessing our Resources, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against The Russia Box shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services.
b. Neither The Russia Box nor its spokespersons shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources or products, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply, even if The Russia Box has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
c. Excluding any content which may be submitted by subscribers from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on www.therussiabox.com is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies which we may correct without liability. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, The Russia Box shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. The Russia Box shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, The Russia Box shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
d. All products purchased from us will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for all products will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. The Russia Box will not to be held responsible for any lost, stolen, melted, damaged, or destroyed items as a result of the shipping process.
e. The Russia Box has no liability for injury or damage caused by products within the box. Such liability is the sole responsibility of the product brand or manufacturer.
f. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Russia Box, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement and Resources, or any activity related to use of www.therussiabox.com and The Russia Box (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing www.therussiabox.com using your Internet account.
g. These terms are applicable to you upon your accessing www.therussiabox.com and The Russia Box. These terms, or any part of them, may be modified or terminated by The Russia Box without notice at any time, for any reason.
h. The Russia Box reserves the right to limit discount codes to one per customer in its sole discretion.
i. The provisions contained in User Agreement shall in all events survive any termination of these terms and your use of www.therussiabox.com.
j. The Russia Box reserves the right to limit quantities purchased by subscribers and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
k. The Russia Box does not guarantee that all products described on www.therussiabox.com will be available.
l. The Russia Box may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
m. The Russia Box may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and/or cancel any subscriptions with or without reason.
n. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other The Russia Box Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. The Russia Box shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
o. The items included in The Russia Box may contain or have come into contact with WHEAT, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, MILK, SOY, SHELLFISH, MEAT, PORK and other allergens. The Russia Box does not accept any responsibility for any allergic reactions you might have. If you have food allergies, please take the necessary precautions. If you are unsure if a product contains an ingredient that may cause an allergic reaction, do not eat it. All the products are manufactured externally (outside of The Russia Box) and we therefore cannot guarantee that the ingredients are accurate or that cross-contamination did not occur.
5. User Content. Some areas of the Service allow Users to post content such as profile information, comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
6. Copyrights/Trademarks. All content and materials available on www.therussiabox.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of The Russia Box, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by The Russia Box.
7. Termination of Use. You agree that The Russia Box may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. The Russia Box reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and/or cancel any subscription, with or without reason.
8. Governing Law. This website is controlled by The Russia Box. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts in King County, Washington, USA. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
9. Guarantee. Unless otherwise expressed, The Russia Box expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
10. Entire Agreement. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The User Agreement and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Resources constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Resources, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the User Agreement). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of the User Agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party.
11. Severability. In case, any provision in this User Agreement shall be found invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
12. Notice. The Russia Box may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on www.therussiabox.com, or by other reliable method.
13. Contact Information. If you have any questions or comments about these Terms & Conditions as outlined above, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Aura Song LLC, PO Box 2246, Auburn WA 98071.